Monday, April 11, 2011

Up Yours, Cameras

A few things have hindered my posting frequency--forgot the goods for old camera, lost the new camera in a week, which of course led to a decent amount of self-loathing. That and, I've been sleeping a lot. In the best way possible. I had forgotten what sleep was like. Guilt-free sleep--no "8 more essays to grade tonight", or "birthday parties-turn-too-good-a-time", or appointments to keep, instead of sleep. Sleep. That and, I've probably been lazy. But for now, I'll blame the guy that took my camera from Bubble Bar (Happy Christmas, guy!), and say that it was worth the wait, for I return with a photo of my favorite thing I've seen so far.



And there it is: the bum washer. Sure enough--you have the wash, rinse, and dry functions. Oh, and did I mention, the seat is heated? Gotta love it, you get the squatter, or the queen bee of toilets. Makes me feel like I'm going 1.21 gigawatts in a DeLorean.

No comments:

Post a Comment